Lockout Services

Contact the Housing & Real Estate Services Office - Weekdays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm

The Department of Public Safety is not the primary provider of lockout services for University buildings. Students, faculty and staff should only contact DPS for lockout services outside of business hours for the department of Housing and Real Estate Services. Guidelines and information about each lockout service is outlined below.     

Visit Housing and Real Estate Services for more information.

Types of Lockouts and What to Do