- Always keep your doors locked, whether you will only be gone for a few minutes or you are sleeping.
- Ensure your window has a proper lock. If you have a broken lock, notify Facilities Customer Service at (609) 258-8000.
- Never prop your door open.
- Never tape your lock closed.
- Don’t loan out your access card to friends.
- Don’t let someone without an ID follow you into a locked building.
- Smoke detectors, sprinkler systems, and carbon monoxide detectors must not be covered or blocked. Don’t hang anything from sprinkler heads.
- Report any lights out or hazardous walking conditions (i.e. icy walkways) to Facilities Customer Service at (609) 258-8000.
- Observe all Housing Policies & Procedures.
- Advise all guests to observe the University Rights, Rules & Responsibilities.
- Register electronic property with OIT at (609) 258-4357.
- Report suspicious behavior, vehicles or activities to the Department of Public Safety at (609) 258-1000 or by using any Blue Light Emergency Phone located throughout campus.
Coronavirus (Covid-19) Information Update
Princeton University is actively monitoring the situation around coronavirus (Covid-19) and the evolving guidance from government and health authorities, in keeping with our commitment to ensure the health and safety of all members of the University community. The latest University guidance for students, faculty and staff is available on the University’s Coronavirus information website. https://coronavirus.princeton.edu