- Consider installing a security alarm system.
- Ensure you have proper locks on both windows and doors.
- Review your exterior doors and consider installing a dead-bolt lock.
- Always keep your doors locked, whether you are at home or not.
- Illuminate the exterior of your home, especially by entrances.
- Consider having exterior and interior lights on a timer.
- If going on a vacation ask a neighbor to collect your mail or consider the post office holding it.
- Never leave a spare key in accessible locations.
- Never open the door to a stranger, ask to see their identification.
- Report any suspicious activity to the police.
Coronavirus (Covid-19) Information Update
Princeton University is actively monitoring the situation around coronavirus (Covid-19) and the evolving guidance from government and health authorities, in keeping with our commitment to ensure the health and safety of all members of the University community. The latest University guidance for students, faculty and staff is available on the University’s Coronavirus information website. https://coronavirus.princeton.edu