- Park close to any building you will be entering and/or choose a well-lit area that is heavily traveled.
- Exercise caution when entering or leaving your car, especially in parking lots and garages.
- Keep windows up and doors locked.
- Do not leave property unattended and in plain sight on your seat, keep valuable items locked in your trunk.
- Do not mark your key chain with your name, address, and license number. Lost keys can lead a thief to your car.
- A reminder: Parking on campus is restricted. Illegally parked cars will be ticketed and/or could be towed.
- Never leave your vehicle running when unattended.
- Keep spare keys in your wallet or purse, not inside the vehicle where a thief can easily find them.
- Write down your vehicle identification number (VIN), registration plate number, and title certificate number and keep them in a safe place.
- For more information about parking on campus, registering your vehicle or obtaining a parking permit please visit the Transportation and Parking Services website: http://www.princeton.edu/transportation/
Coronavirus (Covid-19) Information Update
Princeton University is actively monitoring the situation around coronavirus (Covid-19) and the evolving guidance from government and health authorities, in keeping with our commitment to ensure the health and safety of all members of the University community. The latest University guidance for students, faculty and staff is available on the University’s Coronavirus information website. https://coronavirus.princeton.edu