While The Department of Public Safety is responsible for safety and security on campus, we can’t do it alone. Safety at Princeton is a partnership between our officers and our community.
In this section, you will find ample resources and information about how to stay safe on campus, in the surrounding community, and in real world situations. The Department of Public Safety also offers many services including a Lost and Found, Safety Presentations, Car Jump-starts, and more safety and security initiatives that are detailed in this section.
Safety and Security Topics include:
- Personal safety and security tips
- Standby mobile site (from the offices of ACC, SHARE, OIT)
- Safety tips for On-campus and off-campus residences
- Unattended theft and protecting your personal items
- Preventing fraud and ID theft
- And more!