Why should I register my bike?
- Registration is free and easy!
- Registration provides a record of ownership
- Aids Public Safety in locating the owner of a lost or stolen bike
- Free lock cutting service for registered bikes
- Helps the University better manage the need for bike-related infrastructure on campus (i.e. bike racks, pathways, and signage)
How to register your bike:
- Complete and submit the online Bike Registration Form
- After completing the form, please pick up your decal at Transportation & Parking Services at “ A” Floor, New South, Monday to Friday, between 8:00am - 5:00pm (8:30am – 4:30pm, June through August). Please bring your TigerCard.
Certain electronic devices MUST be registered in order to be used on Princeton University’s campus.
For a list of these devices please visit the OIT website.
For tips on safely securing your computer, please see the provided information from OIT:
- OIT Security Tips
- Password Security Tips
- How to properly set up your computer
- Cable Locks for your Laptop
What do I do if my computer is stolen?
If your computer, mobile device (e.g., iPhone, iPad, Android device) or storage medium (e.g. flash drive, DVD) is lost or stolen:
- If the device was stolen and the theft occurred on-campus,contact Public Safety at (609) 258-1000.
- If the device was stolen and the theft occurred off-campus, contact the appropriate law enforcement agency.
- Contact the OIT Help Desk at (609) 258-HELP (4357) immediately so that they can assign the appropriate individuals to address any confidentiality issues that may arise from the loss or theft.
More information can be found at OIT’s security website